Wednesday, October 9, 2013

WIAW... Lately (New recipe included!)

This is going to be a quick post with some of my eats lately! I've been super busy at work and prepping for my test tomorrow, so this is a photo dump of all the stuff I've been uploading to instagram and not here... whoops!

 Steak (one of the best ever) and a VERY spicy stirfry.
Fajitas chez mom and dad's. They invited us over for dinner, but I ended up cooking because they were busy with the new bar outside!
Friday night dinner thanks again to Lee - homemade chicken burgers! BBQ season never dies.
Apple pumpkin cupcake with cottage cheese frosting. Yes, that happened. Yes, I'll post the recipe, one day.
Spaghetti squash with ground chicken and vegetable tomato sauce - topped with a bit of LF cheese :)

Dinner last night! Eggs, squirrely bread and KALE! I've never liked kale much, but I LOVED this!

Sauteed Kale:
Add a bit of olive oil and fresh garlic to a pan to heat up. Then add about a 1/2 cup of chicken broth, 4-5 cups of chopped kale, a bit of soy sauce and red pepper flakes. Saute until it's done (based on your preferences)!
And my new obsession - Mint Chocolate "Ice Cream". To die for. 

2 comments:

  1. After your test, you must post the "ice cream" recipe, my weak spot is this frosty treat but the calories are killing me! By the by, this is Sally again. :) And what is Squirrely Bread? Sounds like it's right up my alley...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll have to ask my dad what squirrely bread is! It's healthy and delicious though :)

      Delete