Tuesday, November 5, 2013

5 Day Detox, Day 3

I thought I'd give a quick update on the status of my detoxing. Thoughts so far:
  • The food is good! I'm not feeling deprived or hungry. 
  • I'm down 2.5 lbs - what??
  • I've been feeling nauseous today, and had a headache all day yesterday. I'm trying to convince myself that this is good, my body should be reacting to a detox. 
  • I'm starting to have hope that my abs might be peaking through a bit my Thursday.
  • I miss coffee. A lot. I think I'm most looking forward to that on Friday morning. 
  • I hope that after Thursday I let some of this style of eating carry over back to my normal eating habits. 
  • I miss the gym a little bit. It's only been three days, but I feel the need to lift something - hopefully I'm still missing it on Monday so I can be extra excited for some body earned action!
I'll give a well rounded review of the detox on Friday, and then likely again next week to see how I'm doing!

Stay fit, friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment