Wednesday, November 27, 2013

One Month Countdown and One Word Wednesday!

No... not until Christmas. Even though I'm WAY more excited for Christmas than what's in exactly one month today... my birthday! Not that I'm overly concerned about getting older, or excited about the day (other than the Garibaldi Christmas, of course). BUT I had the realization this morning and it gave me the urge to do something. Thankfully, there's Colleen who suggested some kind of running goal. Since I'm still 23, I've decided that I'm going to run 23 miles before I turn 24! To make that make sense.. I'll be running 36.8 km. 23 km didn't seem like enough - even though I've barely been running so I may regret that. 
Most unfortunately, I just mailed my precious RX3 GPS to Quebec yesterday to get repaired, so I'm going to have to do this old school for a while. 

ANYWAY! Since I've been slacking again, here's a photodump from the last few days and since it's Wednesday, I decided to participate in my first One Word Wednesday! I learned about this from Peace Love & Oats, who likes to explain in Lindsay's words:

The only rule of “One Word Wednesday” is that you must label your pictures with one word. And it MUST be the first word that comes to mind (and yes, you can put two words together, hashtag-style if need be). If you can’t play by those rules, you probably should just sit this one out. Yeah. That’d probably be best.

Mondays
Bithday
Family
Typical
Love

Do you have a typical Monday meal?
Do you paint your nails? (I normally don't!). 

No comments:

Post a Comment