Monday, December 2, 2013

Chocolate Muffins!

Guys. I have to apologize. I've been holding out on you. On Wednesday night I made a new chocolate muffin recipe, and I'm only just sharing it now. In my defense, I had an unfortunate 3 days, but it's no excuse. These muffins are AMAZING!
I was confused by this recipe, but I decided to give it a shot anyway:

1/2 cup sweetener
3/4 cup oat flour
1/3 cup cocoa powder
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
i cup unsweetened applesauce 
1 tsp vanilla
chocolate chips (desired amount)

Preheat oven to 375. Mix all ingredients together and divide between 8 parchment paper lined muffin cups. Bake 20-22 minutes. 

ENJOY!

I also started my 23 mile run challenge Sunday morning! While I was running I was proud to think that I got up at 6:30am on a Sunday to head for a run before going to meet up with my cousin. 5km done!

No comments:

Post a Comment