Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Body Earned: A Quick Update

I realized this morning that I haven't talked about Body Earned for a while, so I thought I'd do a quick update!
I started week 10 yesterday - so crazy! I still absolutely LOVE this program. It's great to have something to keep me on track with my workouts. I find that I'm much more prone to find an excuse to skip the gym if I'm doing my own thing. I've been very strict with completing all 5 workouts within a week and starting fresh every Sunday or Monday. 
I'm really excited to have some measurements and progress pictures done in a few weeks - I have no idea what kind of progress I've actually made. With it being summer, it's VERY hard for me to made huge strides of progress, but I have definitely maintained my shape despite some un-clean weekends. Apart from that, I'm much stronger. As much as I may not looking smaller to me, I do see more definition in my arms and back, which is exciting - I guess that is some progress! I've increased almost all of my weights, and I've become much more confident at the gym.
Speaking of confidence though, I got a bit too confident doing box jumps the other day. Needless to say, I didn't finish the set.


I'll try to post some pictures after week 12 is completed, and then post an update on my plan for the fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment