Food Prep Staples:
- Hard boiled eggs. I ALWAYS have these on hand.
- Hummus (this is a new one)
- Chopped vegetables (if they're prepped, there is no reason not to eat them)
Other Food Prep:
- Bulk lunches - whether it's soup, a rice or quinoa dish etc, this is always helpful! Separating it into containers for lunch everyday makes it SO easy to bring lunch to work rather than buying something. It's also great to have things to freeze for later on when you don't have time to prep.
- Prep for dinners later in the week - if I have time on Sunday to chop vegetables for Tuesday's dinner, it makes a big difference later in the week.
- Healthy treats! This is helpful if you have a sweet tooth and you need help staying on track. If you need something sweet, may as well make it healthy!
I snapped a few pictures of some prepped food in my fridge this morning...
Hard boiled eggs
What stops you from prepping?