Monday, January 13, 2014

Go-To Snacks

Happy Monday! Whomp whomp. The only thing exciting about this Monday is that we're meeting with our real estate agent tonight. Weeeeee. 

Anyway, to continue on with my healthy eating tips, today's feature: Snacks!! If you're around me enough, you know that I eat pretty much constantly, and sometimes rather weird things. Here's a list of some of my go-to snacks:

  • Hard boiled eggs, duh!
  • Homemade muffins, of course!
  • Black bean brownies
  • Veggies and hummus!
  • Cottage Cheese Ice Cream 
  • Quest bars! These are my favourite if I'm on the go. 
  • Nuts - especially almonds and cashews. 
  • Weird things like this..
    This is a rice cake with mustard, turkey and pickles, along with a tomato with a bit of salt and pepper!

It doesn't have to be fancy to be healthy! It's always easiest to make better choices when you have choices on hand! Keep vegetables washed and cuts, lots of veggies around and healthy treats baked!

What are you favourite go-to snacks?




No comments:

Post a Comment