Friday, September 6, 2013

Back to School

I've struggled, but I'm mostly back on track with my workouts, which feels great. I'm also back to class as of yesterday! I generally wouldn't be so excited about this, especially because it is a stats class, but my brilliant friend COLLEEN is taking the class too! Best news. We made it through our undergrad together, and being back in class means we have a weekly date that we can't skip. 
This is another one of the reasons that school isn't so bad...

Coffee and a pancake/crepe for a late lunch at home :)
It means that I get a day off work. And by day off, I really just mean that I don't have to go to the office. I worked my schedule out so that I shouldn't have to do any work other than responding to emails on Thursdays, but my stress level at work SKYROCKETED on Wednesday, so I worked yesterday anyway.

Lee worked late yesterday, so we didn't make it to dinner with his family like we normally do on Thursday nights. I did manage to pull together a last minute dinner though, which turned out delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment