Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Hello...Motivation?

Anyone still there? I've been AWOL from not only my blog, but from my lifestyle for the last week. I'm not sure what happened for the last week of summer that veered me off course, but I veered HARD. I had zero motivation to do anything, and I still don't, but I'm trying.
I think that it was a combination of sickness/burnout that made me throw all caution to the wind, ditch the gym and ditch any structure I've ever had in my diet. 
At least I had one really great vacation to end my summer before a fresh start for September. 
This is what my last week of summer looked like...


Homemade chicken soup pairs well with colds.

Eggs at the cottage with mama!

How I spent two days... reading GOT.

This is what happens for dinner when you eat ALL DAY
Trip to TO for the CNE with some fabulous cousins :)
This morning was my first gym workout since last MONDAY. Yes. Over a week. No gym. And let me tell you, today SUCKED. But I did it. And tomorrow, I'll be there again. And Friday. And Saturday. Until it is habit again instead of torture. I have 8 workouts of Body Earned left, so I'm going to give it everything I have, and then reveal what my plan is for the fall. I just need my motivation back.
Welcome back real life. How did everyone else spend the last few days of summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment