Friday, September 20, 2013

LIFT! A Quick Update

I can't believe I'm going to say this, but I LOVE not doing cardio! I've been absolutely loving the workouts I've been doing this week. I've done four so far, and I have my last one of the week tomorrow. I've been able to do 4 sets of everything in the hour as well, except for one exercise (split squats, barf) on leg day. 
I also cannot get over the burns I've been having. I was hoping that I'd hit 400 calories a workout, but I thought that might be wishing for too much. Other than today, my lowest burn yet has been 455! In less than an hour! Today was only about 370, I'm not sure what was different about it, but I can already tell that I'm going to be SORE, regardless of my burn! There's just something nice about knowing that I can leave everything on the gym floor with my weights, and not have to tag on 15-25 minutes of cardio at the end. I'm not sure how long this excitement of no cardio will last, but I'm hoping it's a while! I think it will depend on what kind of results I see. 
I might start posting my workouts next week so you can see what I'm doing. 
I've also found a ton of motivation from nowhere lately. I've been so excited to go to the gym, and my diet has been much cleaner. I should try to do a WIAW next Wednesday to demonstrate a bit of how I'm eating these days!

In other news, I'm SO proud of this...

No comments:

Post a Comment