1. Wait it out and go at 5:30
2. Get my stuff together and drive to the location near work.
3. Get ready for work and head to the gym later in the day.
I opted to head right to work - and got there at 6:15am. I spent almost all day trying to convince myself that it was okay to skip the gym after work. My whole day was thrown off since I missed my morning workout and I was not a happy camper. Even on my drive home I still wasn't sure if I was going to be able to convince myself to go, but by some miracle, I did. I went and champed out an intense leg workout, and was SO happy with myself for pushing through. It definitely turned my day around.
While debating whether or not I should go, I of course consulted with Colleen, who offered me two key points of advice:
1. You'll never regret a workout.
2. Skipping the gym on Monday is one of the worst things you can do. Kick off the week on a high note.
I'm very thankful that I have someone to push me when I can't push myself. After the gym Lee and I threw together one of my favourite meals - taco salad! It's another dish that we can make together, but can modify to our tastes.
Today started off good too - got some work done when I got up, headed to the gym and rocked a 600 calorie burn. I'm giving my dreaded workout yesterday credit for turning this week around!